About Aveda InstituteSan Antonio | Corpus Christi
Beauty School San Antonio
Beauty School Corpus Christi
The Aveda Institute San Antonio and the Aveda Institute Corpus Christi were founded to create the most successful entrepreneurs in hairdressing and esthetics. Our curriculum provides practical knowledge gained from today's most successful masters in hair, skin and nail esthetics, makeup, and retail sales.
We have created an atmosphere of excellence where students will flourish under the guidance of superior instructors. Our faculty draws upon many years of professional experience in the beauty industry. We maintain our expertise with annual, intense educational seminars, where we are updated with the latest information and techniques, utilizing today's most advanced methodologies.
We place great emphasis on wellness, which relates to one's individual self, as well as the ecosystem. This is reflected in our use of Aveda products and Aveda's exclusive use of pure flower and plant essences. Students learn the relationship between personal beauty and wellness, and the environment.
The Aveda Institutes’ leadership is dedicated to nurture and develop the students’ relationship between beauty, wellness, and the environment.
Aveda Institute San Antonio
Giving Back to Our Community
Through community events, fundraisers and sustainable business practices, the Aveda Institute San Antonio and Aveda Institute Corpus Christi are happy to support the communities in which we live. Both staff and students regularly lend their time and talent.
We Partner With:
- Broadway Bank, to help Stuff the Bus by collecting school supplies for children.
- Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, providing hair and makeup for the Flashes of Hope gift of photography project and fundraiser for pediatric cancer research.
- The Kraddick Foundation's Glamour Squad program, providing a Day of Beauty for chronically and terminally ill children.
- CPS (Child Protective Services), providing back to school hair services for children.
- Fox San Antonio's Fiesta Fierce Fashion Parade, providing hair and makeup for models as they raise awareness of, and funds for San Antonio charities.
• CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children)
• The Mitchell Lake Audubon Society
• The Gulf Restoration Network and Lower Mississippi Riverkeeper
• Energy efficiency: Our Corpus Christi campus has its own wind turbine, producing energy for our space plus kinetic energy exercise equipment, adding electricity to our grid through human power.
• Recycling of glass, plastic, paper and aluminum
• Earth Month efforts: Our annual 'Walk for Water' raises awareness and funds for clean water.
Our mission to give back to society is coupled with our desire to nurture within our students the importance of community stewardship. Our future professionals will be well prepared to move forward in their careers with a sense of responsibility and compassion toward the world, and within the world of beauty.
Aveda Institute San Antonio | Corpus Christi